Heinde & Verre chocolate is all natural, no artificial flavours, coloring and preservatives. We just use slow food techniques, the art of roasting, slow grinding and aging to get the best out of cacao beans.
DUTCH BLEND MILK
Chocolate in the Dutch dairy tradition
A Blend of 3 cacao origins and 2 types of Dutch cow milk.
DUTCH BLEND MILK is a composition of premium cacao origins from Indonesia and the West-Indies. The famous Dutch cow milk is the perfect match that honours the tradition and reputation of Dutch mik chocolate.
Crafted in the Dutch flavour tradition, this blend has a medium roast profile. The typical Dutch cow milk gives a hearty flavour to the chocolate and brings out the aromas of banana, blue grapes and caramel.
• Milk chocolate, 54% Cacao
• Venezuela, Zulia, Andes region
• Indonesia, Bali, Tabanan region
• Brazil, Pará, Amazon region
• Regular cow milk and sweet butter milk from The Netherlands
• Beet sugar from The Netherlands
Dutch Blend Milk 54% chocolate is available in a Two bar Box and Single bar Pouch
Two bar Box inside